Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Desserts!!

I tried two new desserts this year! I haven't tried them yet so I don't know about the taste but they were EASY!!! And they look YUMMY!!

I love that they are individual, and that they are little. After a big dinner no one needs a huge piece of pie, don't get me wrong I love pie...but these are little- almost mini pies...

The recipes I used can be found here and here

Impossible Pecan Pie Cupcakes...


And Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes...

In the Oven baking...


Out and cooling...


I am going to be making a couple of pies too, I think a Chocolate Cream and maybe a Coconut Cream...and a cheesecake.

I am excited to try my new little treats, I'll let you know how they taste and if I'll be making them again.






Not sure we will be making these again...not a fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment