Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Creamy Ranch Pork Chops

I love this recipe!! There are so many that I can't wait to share, butI will add them as I make them :)

It snowed yesterday and all I want to eat now are comfort foods. Mashed potatoes sound so yummy. Then I thought of these pork chops to go with them. This has been cooking in our crockpot all afternoon and smells so good! And its super easy :) The blog I found it from also has Parmesan mashed potatoes with this recipe. I havent tried those yet, but they sound super yummy with these pork chops.


Creamy Ranch Pork Chops

Adapted from This recipe

Ingredients:
3-4 pork chops
1 packet dry Ranch Dressing Seasoning
Cream of chicken soup (recipe Here)

3/4 milk

Directions:

1.Place pork chops in crockpot. (even frozen!)
2,Mix ranch packet, cream of chicken soup and milk together and pour over pork chops.
3.Cook on high for 4 hours.

4.Serve with potatoes, noodles or rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment